Friday, October 14, 2005

JOTI CONTACTS

From: Rakotoniaina Zo
Subject: Hi, scout in the world ... from Madagascar

Hi,
We are waiting for you in this next JOTI/JOTA. My name is Lapy, a scout leader from the troop 56 Ambatovinaky-Antananarivo. You can have a contact with me and my troop in FRENCH or in ENGLISH.
Our site web : www.scout.mg

See you

Lapy
Madagascar

==========================


From: "gerald62_17"
Subject: Hi!!!

Now that joti is close....i hope that we can talk about our traditions in our groups and maybe exchange some scout badges.

See you in this joti...my login will be gerald62....Bye

==============================

From: Hugues St-Pierre
Subject: Hi scout from Brazil

Hi Scout from Brazil

Hi how are you

I would like interested for exchange the scout badges from Canada afther scout badges from Brazil.

My email address is : yetimigou@yahoo.ca

tanks

Hugues st Pierre

=============================

From: "mudsurfn"
Subject: Kia ora from New Zealand

Hi

I am a Scout leader from New Zealand. This will be my first time on JOTI. I plan to have my scout troop along with other local groups taking part.

Hope to chat to you all

mudsurfn

================================

From: Aikins Jerry
Subject: RE: Kia ora from New Zealand

Hi!
I look forward to meeting you all.


Many Regards
Skipper Jerry Aikins
1st Accra Scout Troop - Ghana

==================================

From: "Alejandro A. Tovar"
Subject: Greeting Scouts!!!

hi everybody!!!
Best Regards from the Scouts of Belize, i'm National Jamboree Organizer, my committement for this event is try to join the youth people from my small country and making new friends at the brotherhood around the world, really know how many important is this event, and today confirm our participation at the JOti.
Sincerlly your brother & Friend
Scout_Bz
country: Belize
locations: Yucatan Penninsula, charring border with guatemala &
Mexico, but considering at Caribbean Cost.
Language: english & spanish.
Poblation: 260 thousand
Clime: Tropical 82-100
Organization: The Scout Association of Belize
member at WOSM & Latinoamerican Region
stablish: 1909 but recognized at 1982.

NJO Belize
Alejandro A. Tovar
scoutlink: Scout_Bz #espanol or soon #english
P.O. Box 431 Belize City, Belize
email:
perssonal: aletova@yahoo.com
office: scouts@btl.net
committe: scoutlink@btl.net

"Be prepared"

==========================================

From: Mario Rizzini Grupo Scout
To: edpiano
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:20 PM
Subject: Hi, from Ecuador in southamerica


Hi, brother scout, is very excited for me too, I know diferent person from diferent part of the world.... write me if you like interchange scout badges with me...

regard and be prepared...
Rafael

=========================================

From: "edpiano"
Subject: JOTA JOTI fast approaching

Hello! The Scouts from James L. Gordon Council are excited to participate in the upcoming JOTA-JOTI. We will be available both on Yahoo Messenger (w/ video) and Echolink (connected to our VHF portables). May we cordially invite you to sign-in at our guestbook so we can get back to you on the JOTA-JOTI day?

http://globalguest.com/gb2/DU3EJP/sign.html

Our website
http://subicbay.ph/scouts.htm

Best regards!

No comments: